This is a highly sought after condominium building and unit.
This is a 3/3 corner oceanfront condo.
As you walk in the front door you have a small breakfast dining area and to your right is the laundry room and bedroom #2
As your proceed straight ahead you will see the open layout kitchen.
Off to your right along the haul is the 2nd and 3rd bedroom. The 2nd bedroom consists of a single king bed, a tv, and it’s own private bathroom. The 3rd bedroom consists of a queen bed next to a twin bed with a tv, dresser, and it’s own private bathroom.
As you proceed through the kitchen the unit starts to open up and off to your right you have the dining area, living room, and balcony entry/exit.
From the living room to your left you have the beautiful master bedroom which boasts a king bed, a tv, a walk in closet, and a huge master bathroom with its own private entry/exit to the oceanfront balcony.
The living room features a couch/loveseat combo in front of a smart tv. And the dining area right behind it features a kitchen table that seats 6 as well as additional bar top seating at the kitchen.
Two oceanfront pools
Two oceanfront hot tubs
Two oceanfront fitness centers
Two oceanfront community rooms with two billiards tables.
Needless to say you will be living in absolute paradise during your entire trip!!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Minimum age: 25
1. The cleaning fee is $200. Some may think this is high. We have realized it is difficult to find good cleaners and because of this we do not think $25/hour per cleaner for two cleaners that spend 4-5 hours in the unit is unreasonable.
2. The resort fee is $25 (most places of this magnitude would charge that daily) this is to ensure that the facilities are kept to the highest standard for your stay.
3. Management fee is $100. This covers you for travel protection and any damage done to the unit. Trust us, working with Airbnb on the damage claim process is not a fun time and we do not want them to pursue you for any incidental damages that we have to claim. This allows us to collect directly from our own insurance carrier and gives you the peace of mind if anything gets broken during your stay.
EARLY CHECK IN: we will try to accomodate however it is entirely dependent on how the previous guest treated the unit. Once our cleaners get in at 10am they can let us know if it’s possible to have the unit ready by 1-2pm. If it is not possible we will refund you.
** $30 (1-2pm)
LATE CHECK IN FEE: This fee is charged by our condo association for “after hours” arrivals. We just pass the charge on to the guest.
** 8:01pm-11:59pm: $50
** 12am+: $100
ONE pet max
25lb weight limit
No aggressive breeds
Need up to date vet records showing rabies
$150 pet fee
KEYS OR KEY FOBS: If lost or damaged are $75 to replace.
CHECKOUT: is at 10:00 am
**NOTE** We provided a starter kit of household items; trash bags, laundry pods, dish detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, and bar soap. Once ours is gone it is the guest’s responsibility to purchase the things they need.
5 Minutes from all of the Daytona Night Life.
10 minutes to Daytona International Airport and Speedway
10 minutes to Volusia Mall
20 minutes to Daytona Tanger Outlets (Nike, Under Armor, etc)
45 Minutes to Blue Springs State Park
1 hour to Kennedy Space Center
1 hour to Saint Augustine
1.5 hours to Disney, Universal, Downtown Orlando
- Guests: 8
- View: Direct Oceanfront
- Bed Type: 2 King | 1 Queen | 1 Twin | Sofa
- Categories: Vacation Rentals
Prices start at: $1,750 for 7 nights